Green Bay Homes – FAQ
Dallaire Realty believes in a different approach than what you might be used to with your traditional real estate brokerages.
We are consultants who believe in educating you in making the best decision when buying or selling a Green Bay Homes.
In the spirit of that we’ve compiled a huge frequently asked questions that provide videos and articles about a wide variety of subjects that will give you a leg up in the world of buying and selling a Green Bay Home.
Buying a Green Bay Home
- The first step of purchasing a home in the Green Bay area is to get pre qualified with a mortgage consultant that you trust.
- Find out how much down payment you need to purchase a home in Green Bay. Trust me it’s not just 20% there are even zero down options available to qualified buyers.
- Looking for a fool proof list of things to bring to your mortgage pre qualification appointment? We have you covered.
- Is owning a home right for me or should I considering renting instead?
- What are the up front costs I should be concerned about when looking to purchase a Green Bay Home?
- Have you ever wondered how Realtors actually work? We explain in detail why you need a Real Estate Consultant representing your best interests.
- Thinking about putting in an offer on a home? You can get a sample copy of the paperwork that your real estate consultant will be going over with you ahead of time.
Getting your Green Bay Home inspected
- We share the basics of what you can expect when having a Green Bay Home Inspector do a full inspection on the home you want to purchase.
- If you’ve ever wondered what happens when a home inspection goes poorly you can get a full understanding of how these situations can be mediated.
- What is Radon Gas and can my home inspector take of that as well?
What is title insurance ?
- Knight Barry Title a local title company shares why you need title insurance and explains the basics in lamens term.
- What is a gap endorsement and why it’s a must when purchasing a Green Bay Home.
Understanding the importance of managing your credit score
- Credit Expert Dan Krueger from Credit Matters shares the basics of credit scoring and why it’s so important.