Green Bay, Wisconsin. Why move to Green Bay
I remember when I was living in Green Bay as a young adult and my parents told me that we were moving to Georgia. Starting middle school in a new area was not what I considered a great thing. We spent three long years in Georgia and I was grateful to have the ability to experience a different state and culture. What living in Georgia made me realize was how grateful I was to have an opportunity to move back to Green Bay WI.
Green Bay, Wisconsin is compromised of 11+ communities including Allouez, Bellevue, Howard, Suamico, De Pere, Denmark, Ashwaubenon, Hobart, Wrightstown, Pulaski, and Denmark these communities are all apart of Brown County.
My life consists of living on the Northeast side of Green Bay in Schmitt Park when I left the mothers nest I moved over to the Southwest Green Bay area and started my journey on building a family. After that we decided to move to the Howard Suamico area. All of these areas serve a very special place. However enough about me this is about Why move to Green Bay.
Why move to Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Four very different seasons (yes winter is one of them)
- Affordable family fun activities
- Award winning school districts
- Fishing and hunting options in Green Bay and within a short drive
- Affordable housing options for all different incomes
- Inexpensive state education at the UWGB
- State of the art park system
- Hiking, Biking, Cross Country Skiing, kayaking options
- Jobs. Major employers Proctor and Gamble, Schneider National, Humana, AMS, Georgia Pacific and tons more.
- One of my favorites is the amount of quality golf courses available
- Packers I can’t not mention one of the life bloods our great community. The Pack Attack is a great reason to move to Green Bay
- Award winning semi-pro hockey the Green Bay Gamblers, St Norbert Hockey team and other great sporting events
- and much much more…
Any reasons I shouldn’t move to Green Bay?
One of the only reasons for me personally that I would ever consider leaving Green Bay, is that I’m not a huge winter guy. I turn into a grizzly bear during this time of the year. However the pro’s definitely outweigh the winter which is the reason I have decided to raise my family and make Green Bay Wisconsin my permanent home.
Pack your bags and move to Green Bay
If your looking to start a new life in a place that provides a ton of variety and opportunity you should consider moving to Green Bay, Wisconsin. If you have questions about anything in Green Bay I’m an open book and love helping new people that decide on moving to Green Bay. Give me a call at 920-569-0827.